Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 February 2012


Happy Saturday Evening Everyone,

Hope your all well.. and enjoying my blog so far... really hope I'm not boring you all! lol!

Well this week has been a very very busy one - meeting up with all of my friends, and family, to say 'see you next year'.


Today I spoke to my Nani & Nana (Grandma & Grandad - mum's parents) on the phone from their holiday in India. They have gone for 4 weeks - they are in their third - meaning I'm not actually going to see them till I get back from America - so saying bye to them when they left was ever so emotional - where the tears all began. People who have met my nani & nana always descrive them as 'cute' because they really are the most cutest,


kindest, sweetest, lovliest grandparents I know - and I am ever so close to them - they mean the world to me along with my beautiful mum!!! So anyway they called all the way from India 2 days in a row now - double checking I have everything - making sure I'm ready "Have you packed your massala?", "I miss you - we left at the wrong time" and the bit that always gets me choked up - "We love you Dipu" !!

Honestly - for those of you who have been traveling before or been away from family & friends for such a long time knows that 'GoodByes' are so hard.

Well with only 3 nights left - time is ticking fast (although this countdown feels as if it has been live 4ever!) - me being awake till 6am without fail every night this week - so not good - but then I look at it this way 6am here - is 1am in America - which is normal hours for me - so hopefully I'll adjust to the time difference quickly!

As you know all my packing is complete! - But I ran out of clothes to wear (packed them all - silly me) so unzipped the vac pack - so that's going to take a while to get it all packed again. Going to weigh my cases on the wii at some point tomorrow -I am so so so so worried that I have overpacked - this is usually the case with me whenever I go away - always take far too much - I mean when I went away a couple years back - I actually had to chuck some toiletries, and a pair of shoes (was heart aching I know - but Ryanair were so strict), but this time round I'm prepared - and I am flying with Virgin Atlantic - so hopefully they won't be that bad - I'm alowed 46kg and a hand luggage weighing at 6kg so 52kg all togther - which is quite a lot considering your only alowed 15kg when you go away for a couple of weeks on holiday.

Past couple of late nights my mum has actually stayed up with till 4/6am so I really do love her for that! Keeping me company - lol... we watched The Tigger Movie (it was on tele) .. we've had some lovely talk's these past evenings - I truley do love her.. and will miss her lot's! Hope everyone look's after he whilst I'm away!!!


As I'm probably boring you I'll shaaathhupp now... as like I said before.. I talk alot.. and I feel I could type and type and type - and bore you with this all.. but my hand's are getting quite tired now - so I won't wow... How on earth did I do a 10 000 word dissertation! lol...

May do a vlog later :) - seriously this whole blog thing is so addictive .....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love u my Lil Miss Disney Princess.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck dippy dont worry we will look after your mummy x x

    ReplyDelete