Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Going Process...

Evening,

Well I suppose your all thinking - wow Dippy you Disney Geek - well I'm not that into Disney - I'm doing this for the Life experiance of having a chance in a Million to work in Florida for a year.... I'm sure that's many of our Dream's to go work in the Sun.... Don't get me wrong I do love Disney - but not as much as some - So you may see thing's not as Disney obsessed on this blog.

Well - only 6 Day's to go - AND I'M PACKED! This is very unlike me i'm a 'Leave it till the last minute' type girl - but yeah 2 large suitcases - all good to go - only thing I'm a bit worried about is I actually have 2 large cases - and 1 small case (to take as hand luggage) I only have 1 pair of hand's - hopefully I'll manage - will have to get some sort of help when I get to stateside!

Here's a picure of the over packed cases -



I've packed my whole closet - After all I am a girl - I still need to pack the heels though! All my clothes, duvet and pillows have been vac packed - and may I just say Vac Pack is amazing - one of those handy JML inventions!!! Everything just halfed in size!!! My mum's packed me all the spices - tea bags, sweeteners - lil thing's which I won't have to search the whole of Walmart for!!!

I've now got all my documents ready too (anyone will think I have OCD the way I'm so prepared a week in advance!! lol!

Now I have 5 day's left to say my Good Byes to all my Beautiful Family & Friends. I have an indian with the Girl's tonight, Carvery with the work girls tomorrow, Itallian with Friends on Friday, and Family on Saturday, more shopping Saturday with mum, drink's on Sunday - and Final GoodBye's on Monday :D - sooo not good - but will be lovely to have my goodbye's with the most important people to me!!!

Watch Out for my next blog which I will write next week - my first week living in Orlando, Florida!

GOOD BYE FOR NOW HUNNIS!!!!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment