Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 February 2012

Final Bye's

Wow...it's been a while since I last posted..hope your all well :) The first few bits may be brief as otherwise I'll be here forever! lol

Won't be doing no vlog's for at least a month as I have no access to a webcam atm, and so sorry for no blogs.... it has been a crazy last few days.

Soooooo...... wow.. las week was ever so emotional... saying bye to everyone... all my girls were so lovely... they surprised me with a beautiful photo album 'this is your life' sort of thing.. from photos from when I was born... all the way through to today... it was amazing..... and a perfect present to take away :), along with the CD's I really loved atm, DOLLERSSSSSSSSSSSS, and a pack of freddos, I was really not expecting this, so when the girls presented me with this, I became all shocked and emotional. I love them lot's and going to miss them like crazy.
I also had a lovely meal a couple of days meeting up with close friends, and family, going for meals :D it was soooooooo emotional.. knowing I wasn't going to see them for a year...

Well anyway... this is where it all begins ....

I set off from Luton Friday morning .. was a smooth journey, was soo worried about my packing though - had weighed it - and knew I was over - but didn't know how much I'd get away with. So we got to the airport - straight to check in, and the woman said my hand luggage looked overweight - so to go weigh it - which I did and my hand luggage alone weighed 15KG........................ (i thought it didn't overly matter about the weight of hand luggage - just the size.. but I had packed all the heavy thing's in there. Anyway - shuffled all my cases around - had to end up paying 60 quid for the cases being overweight - was such a mare!! Finally they were all fine to go through :) yipeeeeee. This day was so emotional.. knowing I was going for a year -  but it still sort of hadn't hit me.....

So first I  said Bye to my mum's friends - which is when it started sinking in... that i'm going to have to say Bye to mum soon...and then it came to that point - with tear's rolling down our faces.. seriously was so hard to say bye!!! Robyn grabbed me from behind (who I was flying with) and that sort of calmed the situation down - said bye to mum kept looking back - then saw I had to go through security. Will miss her lot's & lot's & lots...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dippy, I didn't realise you blogged and vlogged. How are you? You must be in Florida now right? Hope your having a good time. I blog too so check mine out when you get a chance. Take Care and have fun xxx

    Anika xxx
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete